The audio for my most recent appearance on Just A Woman Radio is now available. The topic was a recent Ninth Circuit decision which may have chilling effects on the free speech rights of Christians and others on high school campuses.
Welcome to the Christian CADRE blog for the Christian CADRE website. The members of the CADRE maintain this blog for commenting on various items of interest to apologetics. We welcome input. E-mail us at email@example.com.
- ► 2013 (56)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (124)
- ► 2010 (151)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (202)
- ► 2007 (289)
- Sting's Sacred Love -- Is He Searching for God?
- Freedom from Quiet Time Guilt Part V: The Surprise...
- Jesus' Divinity in Early Christianity: Some Raw D...
- Freedom from Quiet Time Guilt Part IV: The Shocker...
- The Disputed Location of the City of Sodom
- Thank You
- Happenings at the CADRE
- Social Constructs and The Absence of Beleif
- Dateline: Da Vinci Code
- Was Jesus Made Divine at the Council of Nicea?
- Freedom from Quiet Time Guilt Part III: The Remedy...
- NCC Misses the Mark on The Da Vinci Code
- Are Christians Losing Their Free Speech Rights in ...
- Freedom from Quiet Time Guilt Part II: The Culprit...
- Blog Topic of the Week: "Freedom from Quiet Time G...
- Hobbit-man: New species or flawed research?
- Reviewing The Da Vinci Code Movie
- Does History Tell us that Jesus Predicted His Own ...
- Roger Ebert slams The Da Vinci Code Faithful
- The Sci Fi Channel Embarrasses Dan Brown and The D...
- The Jesus Dynasty and the Limits of Inquiry
- The Da Vinci Code still being believed
- Update on the James Ossuary Fraud Trial
- The Jesus Papers -- The incredible non-clues of Ch...
- Coming to theatres this December -- The Nativity
- The Jesus Papers -- Just another conspiracy story
- Tom Hanks Defends The Da Vinci Code -- Kind Of
- A Layman's Guide to the Gospel of Philip
- Defending Marriage in America
- Breaking the Da Vinci Code to air on SciFi Channel...
- Another day, another demonize Christians article
- The danger of The Da Vinci Code
- Is this the Future of Christianity in Europe?
- Can Liberal Textual Critics Save the Gospel
- Othercott The Da Vinci Code?
- Historical Jesus Pages Revamped
- There is a difference!
- Andrea Clark Will Live
- A Lot Can Happen in a Trillionth of a Trillionth o...
- Two new apologetics resources on-line
- ▼ May (40)
- ► 2005 (412)
CADRE Blogs of Interest
This blog is open to comments by anyone interested provided: (1) the comments are civil, (2) they are on point, and (3) they do not represent efforts by the comment authors to steer readers to long posts on other websites. The members of the CADRE reserve the right to delete any posts that do not adhere to these policies without any further explanation.
A visitor to the CADRE site recently sent a question about Paul's statement in Acts 20:35 which records Paul as saying, "And rememb...
Study: The Miracles: A Doctor says "Yes" by Richard H. Casdorph.(Logos International, 1976) Richard H. Casdroph collected medic...
Today is Good Friday, the day that we commemorate Jesus' death. Why, given the nature of that remembrance, is it called "Good Frida...
What are your favorites from any tradition, including classical, country, praise & worship, contemporary Christian, Christian rock, gosp...
pie charts from Pew study In the late 90s atheists began making the argument that less than a majority of scientists believe in God. In a...
The manger in which Jesus was laid has colored our imagery of Christmas. A manger, "[i]s a feeding-trough, crib, or open box in a stabl...
One of my co-bloggers, J.L. Hinman, author of the very fine Metacrock's Blog recently showed me some data which some atheists are using...
A couple of months ago, I wrote a post about the Gospel of Matthew’s account of the slaughter of the innocents. Therein, I argued that som...
A friend mentioned to me that he ran into an argument I had not heard for a while. Apparently, in A World Full of Gods , Keith Hopkins stat...
One of the most interesting passages in Mark’s Passion Narrative, from a historiographical perspective, is Mark 15:21: A certain man from C...
Translate This Blog
Posted by Layman
May 23, 2006
Use of Content
The contents of this blog may be reproduced or forwarded via e-mail without change and in its entirety for non-commercial purposes without prior permission from the Christian CADRE provided that the copyright information is included. We would appreciate notification of the use of our content. Please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.