CADRE Comments

A Rational Look at Christianity; Basing Reason in Truth

Boy, You Guys Really Don't Like Country Music

I make one small post about country music and the rest of the Cadre starts coming out of the wood work!


It depends. I have yet to hear anything by David Allan Coe (don't know if I spelled that right) or Shania Twain that I haven't liked, but at the same time I have yet to hear anything by Conway Twitty or Willie Nelson that I have liked.

Willie Nelson is usually just annoying. But he has a great duet with Toby Kieth, Beer for My Horses.

Because this is a family blog, though, I do not intend to post about it in depth.

Use of Content

The contents of this blog may be reproduced or forwarded via e-mail without change and in its entirety for non-commercial purposes without prior permission from the Christian CADRE provided that the copyright information is included. We would appreciate notification of the use of our content. Please e-mail us at