Don't worry, it's my last for now.
Atheist watch Zuckerman argues that Japan is an atheist nation. I take him to task on that.
Welcome to the Christian CADRE blog for the Christian CADRE website. The members of the CADRE maintain this blog for commenting on various items of interest to apologetics. We welcome input. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (124)
- ► 2010 (151)
- More Divine Pagan Birth Stories -- Wrap Up (Hopefu...
- 12% of Atheists Believe in Heaven, Traditional Chr...
- Just Another E-mail Received by the CADRE
- And So It Begins....Obama's Abortion Policy
- Non Issues in the Lukan Birth Narrative -- Augustu...
- The Über-Abusive Ad Hominem and Modern Dialogue
- Part 3 of Zuckerman
- Part 2 of critique on Zuckerman is on Atheistwatch...
- Debunking Christianity Swimming at the Shallow End...
- Announcement: Atheistwatch Begins Major Focus on B...
- A Distinguished Birth: The Virgin Birth and Solut...
- A Distinguished Birth: The Virgin Birth and the P...
- The Last Superstition: Atheism
- Revelation as Dialectical Presence.
- Chosing the Right Model for Understanding Biblical...
- What's the big idea?
- Martin Luther King, Jr., Jesus, Jonah and U2’s Pri...
- Review: Conquistador: Hernan Cortes, King Montez...
- Great expectations: the importance of genre for NT...
- The Significance of Holy Sites Built on Other Holy...
- Another "Just Right" Element in our Solar System
- Colossians and the Historicity of Christ
- Humans Are More than Rocks
- ▼ January (23)
- ► 2008 (202)
- ► 2007 (289)
- ► 2006 (331)
- ► 2005 (412)
CADRE Blogs of Interest
This blog is open to comments by anyone interested provided: (1) the comments are civil, (2) they are on point, and (3) they do not represent efforts by the comment authors to steer readers to long posts on other websites. The members of the CADRE reserve the right to delete any posts that do not adhere to these policies without any further explanation.
A visitor to the CADRE site recently sent a question about Paul's statement in Acts 20:35 which records Paul as saying, "And rememb...
Study: The Miracles: A Doctor says "Yes" by Richard H. Casdorph.(Logos International, 1976) Richard H. Casdroph collected medic...
pie charts from Pew study In the late 90s atheists began making the argument that less than a majority of scientists believe in God. In a...
Today is Good Friday, the day that we commemorate Jesus' death. Why, given the nature of that remembrance, is it called "Good Frida...
One of the most interesting passages in Mark’s Passion Narrative, from a historiographical perspective, is Mark 15:21: A certain man from C...
What are your favorites from any tradition, including classical, country, praise & worship, contemporary Christian, Christian rock, gosp...
A couple of months ago, I wrote a post about the Gospel of Matthew’s account of the slaughter of the innocents. Therein, I argued that som...
The manger in which Jesus was laid has colored our imagery of Christmas. A manger, "[i]s a feeding-trough, crib, or open box in a stabl...
One of my co-bloggers, J.L. Hinman, author of the very fine Metacrock's Blog recently showed me some data which some atheists are using...
A friend mentioned to me that he ran into an argument I had not heard for a while. Apparently, in A World Full of Gods , Keith Hopkins stat...
Translate This Blog
Posted by Joe Hinman
January 20, 2009
Don't worry, it's my last for now.
Use of Content
The contents of this blog may be reproduced or forwarded via e-mail without change and in its entirety for non-commercial purposes without prior permission from the Christian CADRE provided that the copyright information is included. We would appreciate notification of the use of our content. Please e-mail us at email@example.com.