David Wood, of Answering Infidels, has started a blog entitled, The Problem of Evil, which focuses on, the problem of evil. That also happens to be the focus of his PhD work.
Also, if the topic interests you, check out the CADRE's own page on Theodicy.
Welcome to the Christian CADRE blog for the Christian CADRE website. The members of the CADRE maintain this blog for commenting on various items of interest to apologetics. We welcome input. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- ► 2014 (29)
- ► 2013 (58)
- ► 2012 (58)
- ► 2011 (124)
- ► 2010 (151)
- ► 2009 (142)
- ► 2008 (202)
- The Jesus Equation -- Looking at the Numbers
- At Last, Internet TV Featuring Apologetics
- The Acts of Philip, Mariamne and the Jesus Tomb
- More on the Jesus Tomb
- Playing Wack-a-Mole with the Jesus Tomb
- Ancient Greece Opposed Philosophy?
- The State of Intelligent Design by Phillip Johnson...
- Finding the Hidden Premise
- Intelligent Design as the Boogeyman
- Dealing with the Inductive Argument Against the Re...
- An Open Letter To Madonna
- Dozens of Critiques of Richard Dawkins
- Emo Philips Tackles the Problem of Suffering
- Opposing Intellectual Freedom in New Mexico
- Interpolation Inflation in Doherty's Jesus Myth Th...
- Christianity as a Global Religion
- The Foolishness of the Blasphemy Challenge
- In What Way Did Jesus Come in "the Likeness of Sin...
- A Great Dawkins Parody
- Revised Article on Whether Eusebius Invented the T...
- Who Are You To Say?
- New Blog: The Problem of Evil
- ▼ February (22)
- ► 2006 (331)
- ► 2005 (412)
CADRE Blogs of Interest
This blog is open to comments by anyone interested provided: (1) the comments are civil, (2) they are on point, and (3) they do not represent efforts by the comment authors to steer readers to long posts on other websites. The members of the CADRE reserve the right to delete any posts that do not adhere to these policies without any further explanation.
A visitor to the CADRE site recently sent a question about Paul's statement in Acts 20:35 which records Paul as saying, "And rememb...
Study: The Miracles: A Doctor says "Yes" by Richard H. Casdorph.(Logos International, 1976) Richard H. Casdroph collected medic...
pie charts from Pew study In the late 90s, atheists began making the argument that less than a majority of scientists believe in God. In ...
One of the most interesting passages in Mark’s Passion Narrative, from a historiographical perspective, is Mark 15:21: A certain man from C...
Today is Good Friday, the day that we commemorate Jesus' death. Why, given the nature of that remembrance, is it called "Good Frida...
A couple of months ago, I wrote a post about the Gospel of Matthew’s account of the slaughter of the innocents. Therein, I argued that som...
What are your favorites from any tradition, including classical, country, praise & worship, contemporary Christian, Christian rock, gosp...
The manger in which Jesus was laid has colored our imagery of Christmas. A manger, "[i]s a feeding-trough, crib, or open box in a stabl...
As we approach Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I have been thinking about U2’s song Pride (In the Name of Love) (hereinafter, " Pride &quo...
One of my co-bloggers, J.L. Hinman, author of the very fine Metacrock's Blog recently showed me some data which some atheists are using...
Translate This Blog
Use of Content
The contents of this blog may be reproduced or forwarded via e-mail without change and in its entirety for non-commercial purposes without prior permission from the Christian CADRE provided that the copyright information is included. We would appreciate notification of the use of our content. Please e-mail us at email@example.com.