New Radio Show with a Cadre Guest

My good friend Lores, of Justawoman.org, is starting her radio career this weekend. She will be hosting a talk show Sunday night, starting at midnight, on L.A.'s KRLA 870 AM. You can listen on the internet if you are not a resident of Los Angeles.

BTW, I am scheduled to appear on her debut show in the first hour to discuss Justice Alito's confirmation.

Update: Lores' debut show is over and she did a great job. The segment in which I participated also went well, IMO. Lores will be posting audio highlights over at Justawoman.org and if any include me I will let you know.

Comments

BK said…
When you say Sunday night, are you referencing 12 am to 1 am on February 5 or February 6? That's pretty late for me, but I may want to listen in just so I can finally hear what you actually sound like. :)
Technically, Monday morning, bk. It is late for me as well, due to work, but I will definitely tune in for the debut!

Have fun Chris!
Layman said…
Yes, technically its Monday morning but when you say that you end up confusing more people. :)

Popular posts from this blog

How Many Children in Bethlehem Did Herod Kill?

Where did Jesus say "It is better to give than receive?"

The Bogus Gandhi Quote

A Non-Biblical Historian Accepts the Key "Minimum Facts" Supporting Jesus' Resurrection

Exodus 22:18 - Are Followers of God to Kill Witches?

Discussing Embryonic Stem Cell Research

Jewish writings and a change in the Temple at the time of the Death of Jesus

Revamping and New Articles at the CADRE Site

Asherah: Not God's Wife

A Botched Abortion Shows the Lies of Pro-Choice Proponents